Screen wont register touches correctly after replacement

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
i just replaced the screen in my dna the part i bought was actually front glass, digitizer, and lcd all in one assembly cuz i knew from experience it would be MUCH easier that way. I get done putting it in and now the touch screen wont recognize touches correctly, like so bad that i cant even unlock the screen...it kind of just seems to be the very outside edges cuz if i do get it unlocked somehow the middle of the screen seems to register touches just fine but for some reason the outside edje just will ow any ideas? i think it may have something to do with the fact that i cant quite get the corners on the top right by the speaker up top to sit down all the way in there nor can i get pretty much the whole bottom edje to seat down all the way but its damn close. I did use adheisive and its SUPER close to sitting all the way down in tehre but if u hold it up and look at it from the side u can see its ever so slightly raised up in those spots. any help or insight would be much appreciated. thanks guys