Screen to keyboard gap

sethmo

Reaction score
I have a release date Droid and at first, there was a small gap in the upper left corner between the screen and keyboard, if you pressed there any harder then a normal screen press, the screen would move and tap the bottom half of the phone.

Now, 2 months later, there is a gap in the bottom left corner and it is much more loose then it originally was. The slider still opens just fine, it does not seem loose at all. Anybody else have this issue? I tried to search but couldnt figure out what search terms to use.

I am thinking about exchanging it, but do all Droids have this issue?

Echo3

Reaction score
I have a release date Droid and at first, there was a small gap in the upper left corner between the screen and keyboard, if you pressed there any harder then a normal screen press, the screen would move and tap the bottom half of the phone.

Now, 2 months later, there is a gap in the bottom left corner and it is much more loose then it originally was. The slider still opens just fine, it does not seem loose at all. Anybody else have this issue? I tried to search but couldnt figure out what search terms to use.

I am thinking about exchanging it, but do all Droids have this issue?

I have a small gap on the bottom left corner as well compared to the other corners, but the slider is tight. When I push down a little harder, it wont even tap the bottom half of the phone. There is resistance to the pushing down on, but I don't want to use force to the point that it may create that looseness to tap the bottom. I slide my phone a lot and while it slides out smooth, the sliding is still solid and strong.