1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen timeout changes

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by sam_gordon, May 31, 2012.

1. sam_gordon

sam_gordon New Member

A couple weeks ago, I pulled an over the air upgrade for my X2. I'm pretty sure it was the system version (now running 1.3.418.MB870). Ever since then, I've had annoying little issues. The phone would be slow to respond, wouldn't always recognize my key presses, etc. Just annoying little things.

The bigger thing that's changed is the screen timeout. It keeps going back to 30 seconds. I'll change it to two minutes, and a couple hours later it will be back to 30 seconds. There is no reboot happening in between.

It's frustrating the h-ll out of me. Can I roll back the system version? Is there another program that could be changing this? I am running Juice Defender in a 'balanced' setting (tried changing to 'advanced' setting with no luck). I'm using Go Launcher.

Any ideas?
  2. themib

themib Well-Known Member

Search tags for this page
adroid screen timeout changes to 7 seconds
bionic change screen timeout
change screen time out settings on lg rumor reflex

droid bionic screen timeout

how to change screen time out on droid bionic
how to change screen timeout on x2-01
lg rumor refles setting screen timeout

lg rumor reflex screen timeout