1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen size in some apps is wrong

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by quiklives, Jan 30, 2011.

1. quiklives

quiklives New Member

In a few apps, like Bank of America & a Sudoku game (off the top of my head), they seem to think I have a smaller screen, and I end up with black space at the bottom of my screen - maybe about an inch worth.

It's just a couple of apps, and it doesn't stop me being able to use them, but it's aggravating.

I'm running Liberty 1.0 with the Blue GB Theme. This was happening before I applied the theme but started after I reinstalled Liberty a few days ago after fixing my camera issues by flashing maderstcok's back-to-stock file. I'd really rather not reinstall everything again since I didn't discover this until I had everything back how I wanted it, and just wondered if anyone knew of a fix for it short of all that. I did try to search for an answer, but got tons of irrelevant results and nothing I could use.
Search tags for this page
android app wrong screen size

droid x screen size pixels