Screen shots???

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Easiest way is to download a screenshot app like ShootMe! from the Market. Install it and then just follow the directions...it will save the screencaps in the Shoot Me folder on your SD card...

mmiillkkaa

Reaction score
If you don't have root, download android sdk(this is on your computer), run SDK Manager, install (accept) all, go to tools, run ddcm, connect your phone with USB cable, turn on USB debugging(Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging), and under tools in ddcm, click screen capture.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
bamaboy74

bamaboy74

Reaction score
Thanks....i got the APP and took a few pics!!!

OP
bamaboy74

bamaboy74

Reaction score
aefc82da-9541-5fe5.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Easiest way is to download a screenshot app like ShootMe! from the Market. Install it and then just follow the directions...it will save the screencaps in the Shoot Me folder on your SD card...

Note: You must be rooted to use this APP.

Good catch...I didnt mention it to BamaBoy because I already knew he was rooted and ROM`d since I have been offering him some help in these areas..

Should have thought about others who might like to know and clicked on this thread that arent rooted...

DroidToro

Reaction score
Not sure if it's better or worse but drocap works well for me. It also requires root.

Liberated Droid X

OP
bamaboy74

bamaboy74

Reaction score
Liberty v1.5 with the red gingerbread theme.

Technoman

Reaction score
Liberty v1.5 with the red gingerbread theme.

I like it..... makes me think about moving forward with Liberty even more.

I have avoided rooting and doing anything since I got my X even though I was rooted and had different kernels on my OG Droid all the time.