tominabox1

Reaction score
LOLOLOL "rollerskating on planet retard"

best line I've seen all week. Even tops Steve Jobs' "leave us alone"

Armyof2

Reaction score
LOLOLOL "rollerskating on planet retard"

best line I've seen all week. Even tops Steve Jobs' "leave us alone"

yeah I vote for "Perhaps when you decide to stop rollerskating on planet retard SOMEBODY might take your words as intelligent thought." as quote of the internets lol

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any plans on porting NexTang? Still holding my breath....

with all the recent issues with porting themes. I decided i wont be porting themes unless the dev asks me to.

Or is it because you made your own theme and you would rather people download it. You used to port them no problem.

You've got to be joking! WTF, a-hole move of the year award coming up!

Try using the dang search functioning before coming on and running your fingers. If you see a comment like "with all the recent issues with porting themes" what would an intelligant person do?? hmmmmm let me see oh I got it now I'd use the search function.

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Hey all I need some themers help. if you check out the screen shots here eXtreme Orange you will notice that the battery % is a little off from my battery icon. How would I go about moving the numbers slightly to the left?

tominabox1

Reaction score
Yeah I have that problem on my droid x theme too. Not sure what to do about it.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all I need some themers help. if you check out the screen shots here eXtreme Orange you will notice that the battery % is a little off from my battery icon. How would I go about moving the numbers slightly to the left?

Sniffle13 would be a great person to ask. Drop by the irc channel and ask him if he is around, as I'm sure he will know. The channel is #cvpcs.

supremekizzle

Reaction score
Anybody know if alternate dark will be updated for 1.1 Imo themes where the app icons are themed is cheesy and tacky.

chewy74

Reaction score
Ate there any pink themes? I was going to move my wifey droid over to this ROM, but couldn't find any pink or girly themes

Ozzie

Reaction score
I loaded your latest ROM today...everything going well until I installed BacknBold...got the boot loop and had to restore a previous model.

So...if I want BlacknBold...go with an earlier release?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did get it from there (made sure to get the latest), but I'm wondering if it's supported with your ROM from this link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6770109/sapphire-current-update.zip

That's the model I used...and I see in your sig there is a 1.1.2 now...haven't found that yet.

Just trying to fit the right parts together...heard good things about your work.

That is 1.1.2, and themes from 1.1.1 do not work. They will need to be updated since that theme .zip is putting old files into a new build, and with the changes for the lockscreen it causes bootloops. I also doubt any themes will be updated for a while since the next official sapphire release won't be for a little while.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you only changed the framework, I will make a new update today!!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you only changed the framework, I will make a new update today!!

The only file that is themed that has been changed was the framework, so if you want to do that it would be greatly appreciated! Again, this is an unofficial release so you do not have to unless you want to.