Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.1.1

Armyof2

Reaction score
Also need to get Galaxy S and Droid X themes added to the OP...would also like to see rEVOlution Remix and Watermark'D get updated/added eventually too. It's too bad BB is getting more theme support than this far superior ROM.

Lots of themers seem to be moving on to other devices and it kinda sucks...and BB gets a lot of people so it'll see more themes...I'm hoping once 2.0 drops we will see renewed interest.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
either flash the original rom (without wipe) or download this gem:themes:1.1.1:stock [CCRoms Wiki] and flash it before you flash any other themes....this will get you back to stock

Awesome! Thanks! It worked with one exception... the boot screen. It still loads the Executive Series boot screen. How do I change that back to the revolving sapphire gem?

check to see if you have a bootanimation.zip file in data/local and in system/media. if you do, then delete the one in data/local, that would be the ES boot screen and the one in system/media is probably the standard sapphire boot.

if you dont have one in data/local, just grab the bootanimation.zip from the sapphire update.zip file (from the system/media dir) and push it to your phones system/media dir

DJNight

Reaction score
Theme request - Purple Passion for current version

Anyone have a version of the purple passion theme that will work on sapphire 1.1.1?

megna22

Reaction score
L.C.A.R.S Theme for droid

I would really like an L.C.A.R.S theme for those who don't know what that is Google it and you'll find out! Would be really cool!!:)