Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

Skizz

Reaction score
i'm using the nexttang theme.. but the facebook and twitter widgets won't theme.. am i doing something wrong? it seems like that is how it is with every theme, although some have worked (ie Ultimate Droid)

Go into market and in install updates I have included the latest versions of both no need to update

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I don't understand what you mean. I have the latest versions but they are still stock. What I did was, installed sapphire, set up and synced everything, then installed the nextang theme. I even tried uninstalling facebook and reinstalling it and the theme as well but still stock. =(

should I have installed the rom and then the theme right after?

Last edited:
OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have included both Facebook and twitter in the theme uninstall them from the market then reapply the theme

Skizz

Reaction score
did you add them in all your themes like gala s, etc.?

Skizz

Reaction score
I have included both Facebook and twitter in the theme uninstall them from the market then reapply the theme

i just did what you said and they aren't showing up in the applications drawer or widgets or anything. I went back to the sapphire without the nextang theme and uninstalled facebook and twitter and then installed the nextang theme and they aren't there

BigMace23

Reaction score
Is there a fix for the BoB and 3g icon blurriness issues for the droid x theme yet?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats okay... we all gotta sleep sometime!! Suggestions on how to get the font with GalaS???

um there are a few ways to do it Pull the fonts from Incognito and make a MM for it, or you can pull the fonts folder and just put in the theme.zip of your choice or you can push the fost via ADB or I could make a update.zip for the fonts only and install like a rom! lol so there are your options!

would it be possible for you to make the fonts into a update.zip for me , i have no idea how to pull em, also how do i get the icons for the phone and web near the main menu button..

thanks!

I'd like to see the fonts in an update.zip as well, like the fonts, but not yet knowledgable to install myself. So they could be put into stock, or any theme... pleaase?
Or add them to the themes themselves? It may turn some off to the theme if they DL and the fonts are not changed.

Last edited:

porkmonkeys

Reaction score
Icons and other settings?

This is my first ROM that I have tried after rooting my phone. I am very happy with it, but I have a couple of questions.
(im using the Incognito theme)
1. Is there a way for me to use the stock icons instead of the text based ones?
2. Is there a way to have the navigation pull down not be see-through. I have found settings for the text, but not to change the background when there are no notifications.
3. I like the font thats included, but is there a way to go back to the stock font?

Thanks for the help

dancedroid

Yufice

Reaction score
I dunno if you saw or not, but manup updated his rEVOlution theme. When ya get a chance jeweler, try to update your port! Gotta keep my bling current :D

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dunno if you saw or not, but manup updated his rEVOlution theme. When ya get a chance jeweler, try to update your port! Gotta keep my bling current :D

he updated it? i see the version date of 08/09/2010 i think i ported it on or after that date