Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What is the name of the memory/battery/sd card widget in the Screenshot for rEVOlution?
Also, why don't more themes mod the lock/call answer sliders? It's really disheartening to run a slammin theme like rEVOlution and then have the drab grey sliders there. Is there a way to mod just the sliders? I'm tired of looking at default, that's why I got into themeing in the first place.

all the sliders in that theme are stock

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the link bgill. I just updated the Golden Elegance theme today.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incognito got pushed to v1.1 in rom manager under my name now. will update first post. In the morning. I have included my own mms mod. Along with a couple of other goodies.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bgill it is the morning bud lol.

I guess you are right. Well morning for me. For those that don't use rom manager you can find the link in my index its already Spr friendly :) gn

gramenz

Reaction score
I couldn't find where this was addressed if it was, but would it be possible to update the nex-tang unlock sliders in landscape to match portrait? Also, the sound icon isn't themed in settings. To my knowledge, the settings icons are the same as nextheme, but I can't don't know where they are in the framework to edit them. Thanks guys...love Sapphire!!!

bracemg

Reaction score
In the contacts, when i click on the box to the left of someone's name and choose "Phone," the numbers are indistinguishable because they are black on black. Is there a fix for this in gem settings or something?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What theme?

Skizz

Reaction score
i'm using the nexttang theme.. but the facebook and twitter widgets won't theme.. am i doing something wrong? it seems like that is how it is with every theme, although some have worked (ie Ultimate Droid)

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm using the nexttang theme.. but the facebook and twitter widgets won't theme.. am i doing something wrong? it seems like that is how it is with every theme, although some have worked (ie Ultimate Droid)

Go into market and in install updates I have included the latest versions of both no need to update

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Incognito 1.1 will be updated on Sapphire's Wiki or OP?