Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

masri

Reaction score
Sorry about the fonts they are from the incognito theme which was on my phone then I flashed each of the themes for the screen shots. Sorry I was up all night porting and got lazy and didn't wipe between themes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thats okay... we all gotta sleep sometime!! Suggestions on how to get the font with GalaS???

um there are a few ways to do it Pull the fonts from Incognito and make a MM for it, or you can pull the fonts folder and just put in the theme.zip of your choice or you can push the fost via ADB or I could make a update.zip for the fonts only and install like a rom! lol so there are your options!

would it be possible for you to make the fonts into a update.zip for me , i have no idea how to pull em, also how do i get the icons for the phone and web near the main menu button..

thanks!

leroi09

Reaction score
Bgill, Any ETA on when Dark Edge will be done? My Droid will not be complete until I get it.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bgill, Any ETA on when Dark Edge will be done? My Droid will not be complete until I get it.

as soon as DE is out of Beta it will be ported to the new rom

Smokie

Reaction score
Armyof2 where did you get the GEM icon for LP? I like that a lot, especially with the Watermark'D theme.

All i did was pull the image from the sapphire out of logo banner on the wiki site and put it on my SD card. After that everything is handled through LauncherPro (i assume adw can do it as well). I added a new app drawer shortcut and then chose custom icon on the next dialog screen. Navigate to where your icon is and select it...bam sapphire in the dock

Edit: Attached the image I use for the dock

great idea, i'm trying to copy it. took the image you originally posted it has a white background that is still present once i add it to my launcher pro bar. did you use photoshop to remove it ?

vkashat

Reaction score
Black Ice Froyo was my favorite theme ever. If that gets ported, Sapphire might just become my permanent ROM.
I agree, as soon as i have S and BI, I am done, will start to use phone as a phone? can not watch this forum everday allday and making changes :work3:

Sooooooo..... bgill55..... any hope? lol

caneum

Reaction score
The droid X theme has the dreaded black text on dark button. this is not in reference to the notification bar but to the function buttons themselves.

cap201008042350.jpg

yeah I ported these themes all at once last night I rushed through some I will have to go in and fix code to make it right, but it will have to wait last night killed me!!!!!

I modified the color of the buttons instead of the font. I had to recreate the ROM to make it work. I wonder if anyone is interested though.

I changed the following:

1. battery indicator to another that was more visible.
2. 3G indicator. One currently in droid-x theme was bit pixelated.
3. download indicator. it was too hard to see.

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
Hey Bgill could you put a link to the wallpaper from the op...

+1 for the wallpaper in the OP

Rom is freaking incredible, super nice work. This is the first time I had any success with Sapphire, I could never seem to get the install right.

I've run alot of roms, but this one has taken over as my fave.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Bgill could you put a link to the wallpaper from the op...

+1 for the wallpaper in the OP

Rom is freaking incredible, super nice work. This is the first time I had any success with Sapphire, I could never seem to get the install right.

I've run alot of roms, but this one has taken over as my fave.

The Original

esCAa.jpg

the modified(by cvpcs) to fit your home screen

Pf3JD.jpg

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The droid X theme has the dreaded black text on dark button. this is not in reference to the notification bar but to the function buttons themselves.

cap201008042350.jpg

yeah I ported these themes all at once last night I rushed through some I will have to go in and fix code to make it right, but it will have to wait last night killed me!!!!!

I modified the color of the buttons instead of the font. I had to recreate the ROM to make it work. I wonder if anyone is interested though.

I changed the following:

1. battery indicator to another that was more visible.
2. 3G indicator. One currently in droid-x theme was bit pixelated.
3. download indicator. it was too hard to see.
Specifically, which png(s) did you modify to to make the black text look ok?
I could figure it out, but to save the hassle of editing multiple pngs needlessly I figured I'd ask.

EDIT: Nevrmind..figured it out. btn_default_normal.9.png

Last edited: