Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure. I guess I can only assume it is off the screen..:)

The right slider works when I swipe, but nothing happens on the left. It only works when the keyboard is open.

I'm using it right now sliders work fine. Just gotta find the sweet spot ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

issue i have with it is the clock the AM/PM on the clock hangs off the screen on the right side

Fixed in v3.0

jasek78

Reaction score
Bgill, any idea when you can fix the revolution theme? the notification bar says
"evo notifications" just figured since you ported so many so fast you missed it. really like the theme though

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bgill, any idea when you can fix the revolution theme? the notification bar says
"evo notifications" just figured since you ported so many so fast you missed it. really like the theme though

I havent upped it for 1.1.1 and I dont think I will do to all the Drama with porting themes!! better to be on the safe side!!!

jasek78

Reaction score
check this out Bgill, something they/we are working on over at XDA check out this tread.... [ROM] IncDoes MIUI - "Complete UI Overhaul" sep/20th - xda-developers

tell me this isn't just SICK lol it will be awesome once its stable

Yeah I have seen that Asian rom. It would be kinda cool ported over.

Its been ported just working on translation and som bugs but its stable.typing to u from it now. I posted some screens of it at the tread listed above.page 27 check it out :)

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
check this out Bgill, something they/we are working on over at XDA check out this tread.... [ROM] IncDoes MIUI - "Complete UI Overhaul" sep/20th - xda-developers

tell me this isn't just SICK lol it will be awesome once its stable

Its been ported just working on translation and som bugs but its stable.typing to u from it now. I posted some screens of it at the tread listed above.page 27 check it out :)

wait to the droid 1? Or just the incredible?

Armyof2

Reaction score
yeah serious...does this work on the D1? lol I may test it out for a bit

EDIT: From what I'm gathering it's a big no...oh well I'm happy with what I have

Last edited:

jasek78

Reaction score

wait to the droid 1? Or just the incredible?

i think its gonna go to the droid one here soon, we just got it translated into english today so now that its up and running should be cake to port to D1
my wife has a D1 i was gonna ask some of the guys over there to port it for me anyhow so once i get it i can pop it up here if you'd like to mess around with it

Last edited: