Screen seems zoomed in. Change aspect ratio?

DCarrollUSMC

Reaction score
I am using go launcher. I rebooted my phone and now it seems everything is zoomed in. It appears as though I am using a different aspect ratio or something. My Widgets no longer fit my screen correctly. I am rooted BTW. Please let me know if more info is needed.

OP
DCarrollUSMC

DCarrollUSMC

Reaction score
This is really annoying it's like everything is bigger than normal

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have only used Go Launcher for a short time before running into problems with it and uninstalling it. I have since (and before) been most happy with Launcher Pro, however I am using FTL Launcher (Faster Than Light), since I am finding it is pretty snappy. However I know that some third-party launchers allow you to choose the size of the icons, and also the number of icons per column or row. Check in your settings for the launcher. Also, if you are running a theme on the launcher, it may have presets that don't match your preferred layout and you may either have to tweak them or opt for a different theme.

My 0.02. :biggrin:

OP
DCarrollUSMC

DCarrollUSMC

Reaction score
Well here's the thing I have been using go launcher for a while now with no problems. I did a reboot this morning though and when android restarted I'm now having this problem. I will try to post a screen shot.

OP
DCarrollUSMC

DCarrollUSMC

Reaction score
Here is some more info. Like I said before I rooted my phone with the motofail exploit. I was using ROM tools pro and messing with the animated boot loaders. I also deleted the downloaded directories of animations via a file manager. They were only ones that weren't installed. Not sure but could this have any affect similar to mine?

OP
DCarrollUSMC

DCarrollUSMC

Reaction score
So I haven't been able to get a screenshot because I don't have a computer or the know-how at the moment as I'm out of town. The abnormality presents itself most clearly when rebooting the phone, ever since this morning. I use go locker as well but for some reason whenever I reboot I have to unlock the phone using the stock razr lock screen once before the go locker screen will come up. This has been happening for some time now and while annoying, wasn't enough to break me from the look and style I had. Now when that stock lock screen comes up the camera and lock images are different sizes and out of position. Same with the mute slider. Still works, just not in the right place. Can't figure out what is causing this, it's like the aspect ratio is off.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try booting into safe mode.. 3rd party apps won't load, if it still does this you have another problem ..

----MAXX'd using old skool df app---

OP
DCarrollUSMC

DCarrollUSMC

Reaction score
Figured it out! I have android overclock installed and accidentally changed the LCD density. Now I just need to figure out what the stock density is for the razr

OP
DCarrollUSMC

DCarrollUSMC

Reaction score
Just to update again, 240 seems to be perfect for stock. Hope this helps if anyone manages to mess with that on accident like I did.