Screen rotation from landscape to portrait

TD7424

Reaction score
I have the orientation box checked and y screens will rotate to landscape mode but will not rotate back to portrait. Anyone else having this issue? Also are the home screens suppose to rotate?

joeymoose

Reaction score
What is y screen?, and the homescreen does not rotate just like when the Droid first can out. ( Not including the slide out keyboard)

OP
T

TD7424

Reaction score
i think he means why....

My mistake, I meant "my screens", most apps like mail, messages and others will rotate to landscape mode but then will not rotate back to vertical.

That's not good, I would make sure the settings are correct and if they are go to Verizon and get a new Incredible.

From what I can tell the only setting would be in settings/display/orientation box, I have that checked!

joeymoose

Reaction score
My mistake, I meant "my screens", most apps like mail, messages and others will rotate to landscape mode but then will not rotate back to vertical.

That's not good, I would make sure the settings are correct and if they are go to Verizon and get a new Incredible.

From what I can tell the only setting would be in settings/display/orientation box, I have that checked!

You are correct, now go show Verizon Tech and get a new Incredible...

OP
T

TD7424

Reaction score

You are correct, now go show Verizon Tech and get a new Incredible...

Thanks, looks like I better! I just wanted to verify I was correct before going in