Screen Re-draw madness!!

Discussion in 'Koush' started by CletusVanDam, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm not on the same rom but I too started having terrible redraws. I almost switched back to an earlier version then I decided to do this:

In sprecovery make a backup of DATA only. Back out to the main menu. Wipe data and clear cache at least 3 times (yes I know some don't think this is needed but I beg to differ). Restore your newly created DATA only backup. My redraws stopped. Something must be building up in the cache that slows the whole system. Worth a shot.....

2. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

Ratings:
    +14
    i agree

the redraws are a serious draw back for me because i'm at work and on the phone surfing (whatever) and when i press homescreen it takes eternity (feels that way) to get back all my icons and even my non live wallpaper. I agree with the whole removing unnecessary widgets and app icons. idk on the less screens though. @blazed1 I can't find the refresh rate for setcpu, are you talking about the sampling rate?

3. blazed1

blazed1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the only way to set the refresh rate is to do so when you create the widget. The option is labeled "Active Refresh Interval". I would recommend just setting it on Passive and see if that helps. In my opinion a refresh rate over 5 seconds is kind of pointless.

Search tags for this page

screen bash redraw problems