screen protector

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
Looking for a screen protector.. anyone get one yet? If so, what one did you get and do you like it..?

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Just got [3-PACK]-Mr Shield For Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition [Tempered Glass] Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JS2KEL0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ZCI1xbZA40ZZ6

I wanted to replace Moto Z Droid Screen Protector [2-Pack], iLLumiShield HD Clear Tempered Ballistic Glass Screen Protector for Moto Z Droid (Verizon Droid Edition) 9H Hardness Anti-Bubble Shield - Lifetime Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GUKX1H2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_qEI1xbE299J1K

Both were fine some areas around edge didn't adhere, but nothing that is too bothersome. The first had full coverage, the second was case friendly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I got the Zagg HD Glass for my Z Force. Picked up at VZW Store. I like their no hassle lifetime warranty with Zagg. I get Zagg for every phone I own except my Droid Turbo since they did not make one.

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I've never used a screen protector on any of my phones. I'm pretty careful with them, but if i was to get one, it would be a Zagg for sure.:D

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I've never used a screen protector on any of my phones. I'm pretty careful with them, but if i was to get one, it would be a Zagg for sure.:D
I'm extremely careful with all my devices. Sometimes it's not you that can damage it. As a Father of 2 small children I take every precaution but in life there is no guarantee. I look at it better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Just got [3-PACK]-Mr Shield For Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition [Tempered Glass] Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JS2KEL0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ZCI1xbZA40ZZ6

I wanted to replace Moto Z Droid Screen Protector [2-Pack], iLLumiShield HD Clear Tempered Ballistic Glass Screen Protector for Moto Z Droid (Verizon Droid Edition) 9H Hardness Anti-Bubble Shield - Lifetime Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GUKX1H2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_qEI1xbE299J1K

Both were fine some areas around edge didn't adhere, but nothing that is too bothersome. The first had full coverage, the second was case friendly.

I have used both the Pleson Precision Tempered glass and Illumishield Tempered glass. Both types have cracked within 1 week of usage due to no fault of my own... With that being said, has anyone had better success with other brands to use for Moto Z Force?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Personally I feel you can never go Wrong with Zagg. Lifetime just pay shipping and they are Fast in my Experience. I have Regular Shields on all my Devices and Glass on Droid Z Force, Note 5 & S6

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Personally I feel you can never go Wrong with Zagg. Lifetime just pay shipping and they are Fast in my Experience. I have Regular Shields on all my Devices and Glass on Droid Z Force, Note 5 & S6
I was looking at reviews from VZW website and most people from there were unsatisfied with the quality of the product, cracking form normal usage. Average rating of 2.5/5.0.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I was looking at reviews from VZW website and most people from there were unsatisfied with the quality of the product, cracking form normal usage. Average rating of 2.5/5.0.

Problem with that is there are 7 Reviews and 1 of the negative was about Fingerprints. I can not Testify on behalf of others. As far as the cracking easily, I have had it now since 9/16 and i put it in my Pocket. I dont have anything else in that pocket so i know that there is nothing that is touching it like change or Keys that can touch and damage it.

lopezrivera75

Reaction score
What about a screen protector for the camera? 1/2 day in I had a very light scratch.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
What about a screen protector for the camera? 1/2 day in I had a very light scratch.

I want a protector for there too. Its a huge area of glass just sitting there.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
It would be Nice. Im hoping once i get the Offgrid Mod it would be a non issue since it wont be sticking out. Although the Regular Back mods are somewhat Flush with the camera