screen protector?

lgbalfa

Reaction score
[h=1]never had one before and never had issues with the screen on my previous phone the HTC incredible 2.

from what i read these phones have "gorilla glass" which i assume is extremely durable.

never been a fan of the screen protectors because no matter how perfect you apply them, you always get even a tiny bubble.

are they necessary for these phones or does the "gorilla glass" do an excellent job in protection?

thanks
[/h]

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
never had one before and never had issues with the screen on my previous phone the HTC incredible 2.

from what i read these phones have "gorilla glass" which i assume is extremely durable.

never been a fan of the screen protectors because no matter how perfect you apply them, you always get even a tiny bubble.

are they necessary for these phones or does the "gorilla glass" do an excellent job in protection?

thanks
Gorilla glass is more scratch resistant than other types of glass used in displays for smartphones. Resistant is the operative word, it is not scratch proof or shatter proof. It really depends on how you carry your phone around. If you carry your phone in a pocket with keys, coins etc then you stand a good chance of getting scratches on your phone's display. If on the other hand if you never put your phone in a pocket or compartment with hard objects then you may not need a screen protector.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cheap insurance to prevent a possible "Ahh crap" that will last until replacement.