Screen Protector

ELScardio

Reaction score
Mine came off this morning. .so now im screen protectorless. .but hopefully i can get my hands on the otterbox soon. . . . . .

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

johnolenardo

Reaction score
I'd actually recommend getting a protector if you want to not worry about your product. If you look at a car for example, there are minor scratches that your car receives just from day to day usage. While the gorilla glass is strong, scratches are very possible for everyday users. I got one called ArmorSuit through Amazon which has solid protection and the glare doesn't affect me whatsoever. Hope this helps!

stack494

Reaction score
I had a Droid 1 for almost 3 yrs with no screen protector and it never scratched. I've had the Droid 4 for 2 months (with no protector)and it already has scratches all over the screen.

podspi

Reaction score
I like to throw my phone into the same pocket with a bunch of keys. I know it is gorilla glass and whatever, but it just doesn't feel right to subject the screen to that kind of torture.

Plus, pretty sure sand, sand-like things, can scratch gorilla glass.

orange93

Reaction score
I like to throw my phone into the same pocket with a bunch of keys. I know it is gorilla glass and whatever, but it just doesn't feel right to subject the screen to that kind of torture.

Plus, pretty sure sand, sand-like things, can scratch gorilla glass.

I guess i agree, i mean, why not get one when it can protect your screen and only cost $2 lol http://amzn.to/NPU1G2

S

shooting

It's said the screen protector is bad for the eye. Is it true?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
shooting said:
It's said the screen protector is bad for the eye. Is it true?

I think it depends on what you get. I always get the clear ones and you can not tell it is even there...so much so that I accused my son of removing his because I couldn't tell. The non-glare ones look horrible, imo!

S

shooting

I think it depends on what you get. I always get the clear ones and you can not tell it is even there...so much so that I accused my son of removing his because I couldn't tell. The non-glare ones look horrible, imo!

Yes, you are right. Perhaps it depends on the quality of the screen protector.