Screen protector

mriley1021

Reaction score
I just got the incredible2 and I wanted a screen protector but I don't like the feel of zagg are their any others out for it

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Thisguy89

Reaction score
I just got the incredible2 and I wanted a screen protector but I don't like the feel of zagg are their any others out for it

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Dinc2 has Gorilla Glass. I didn't like the feel of any screen protectors on my D2, so I just stopped using them, and put my trust in the GG. Screen is still flawless.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

hotkoko

Reaction score
What the HE'LL is gorilla glass???

Sent from my DROID PRO

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Dinc2 has Gorilla Glass. I didn't like the feel of any screen protectors on my D2, so I just stopped using them, and put my trust in the GG. Screen is still flawless.

I'm not particularly worried about scratches on a screen, particularly Gorilla Glass, but what does bother me is the build up from oils on the screen from fingers and the side of one's face. If that isn't cleaned off after just about every use, it can build up and become tough to remove. This is especially the case if a wife/girlfriend/sister/mother/female friend uses the phone. Makeup, hairspray, and other products leave traces on the phone that build up. That's the main reason I use a screen protector.

I've gone through tons of different kinds of screen protectors over the years trying to find one that's easy to apply, that doesn't negatively affect the feel of using the screen, and that lasts. Of everything that I've tried (and I've tried just about everything that's out there), I've found Seidio's screen protectors to be the best. They fit perfectly (the whole glass and not just screen), they're very easy to apply (and remove/reapply if needed), they feel better than anything else, and they last. I used them on my Droid X, and I currently have one on my Droid Pro. You typically get two in a package, but I've never had replace one.

If I decide to grab an Incredible 2 (still haven't made up my mind), the first thing I'll buy for it is a set of these:

Amazon.com: Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard for HTC Incredible 2 - 2 Pack - Retail Packaging - Crystal Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thisguy89

Reaction score
The screen protector I found to be the least intrusive was the one from Skinomi. You have to be careful putting it on, but once it's on, you can hardly tell it's there.

jellybean420

Reaction score

I'm not particularly worried about scratches on a screen, particularly Gorilla Glass, but what does bother me is the build up from oils on the screen from fingers and the side of one's face. If that isn't cleaned off after just about every use, it can build up and become tough to remove. This is especially the case if a wife/girlfriend/sister/mother/female friend uses the phone. Makeup, hairspray, and other products leave traces on the phone that build up. That's the main reason I use a screen protector.

I've gone through tons of different kinds of screen protectors over the years trying to find one that's easy to apply, that doesn't negatively affect the feel of using the screen, and that lasts. Of everything that I've tried (and I've tried just about everything that's out there), I've found Seidio's screen protectors to be the best. They fit perfectly (the whole glass and not just screen), they're very easy to apply (and remove/reapply if needed), they feel better than anything else, and they last. I used them on my Droid X, and I currently have one on my Droid Pro. You typically get two in a package, but I've never had replace one.

If I decide to grab an Incredible 2 (still haven't made up my mind), the first thing I'll buy for it is a set of these:

Amazon.com: Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard for HTC Incredible 2 - 2 Pack - Retail Packaging - Crystal Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories

Those screen protectors are made with Japanese materials. They might be radioactive :p

Sent from my ADR6350