Screen protector that works?

shockracer

Reaction score
Looking for screen protectors that actually hold up and work. I'd prefer a glass one but what have you guys used?

I tried this one and you can see what the reviews say about it, just garbage.

SPARIN Galaxy Note 7 Screen Protector, [Full Coverage] Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with [9H Hardness] [Anti-Scratch] [Bubble Free] [Ultimate Clarity], Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HMCT4KU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_vr2WxbVHZRF6C

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did you try it or just turn it back in?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I had heard that Verizon had a really good one, but when I read yet the reviews they were just as bad...

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I had heard that Verizon had a really good one, but when I read yet the reviews they were just as bad...

The Verizon glass SP has potential to be good but has to be placed just right! It is a bit thick but not horrible. I ordered two they didn't want to sit right so I had replacements sent...I can update after getting the new ones.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
The glass one maybe more useful.I don't worry about the screen when I put my phone and key together in my bag.:D

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
The Verizon glass SP has potential to be good but has to be placed just right! It is a bit thick but not horrible. I ordered two they didn't want to sit right so I had replacements sent...I can update after getting the new ones.

*Update*
We received the replacement SP....they fit much better! There is no halo on the edge and everything lines up right. You can't even tell there is a protector on the phone. I have to say I think this will prove to be a good screen protector.

Here is the link....
Verizon Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note7 - Verizon Wireless

Last edited:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Yes the first ones we got did not match the curve correctly and wouldn't line up or work well with our cases. Don't know if it was just a first batch error or a quality control issue on the whole. But the replacements are definitely good and well fitting.

OP
shockracer

shockracer

Reaction score

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
On my note 4 edge i used the military shield HD and though I use my spen a ton..its held up.

Last edited:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
*Update*
We received the replacement SP....they fit much better! There is no halo on the edge and everything lines up right. You can't even tell there is a protector on the phone. I have to say I think this will prove to be a good screen protector.

Here is the link....
Verizon Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note7 - Verizon Wireless

Yes the first ones we got did not match the curve correctly and wouldn't line up or work well with our cases. Don't know if it was just a first batch error or a quality control issue on the whole. But the replacements are definitely good and well fitting.

Thanks for the heads up guys! My SO has been waiting to hear some reports we can trust on this very SP.

S5 tap'n

rongotti

Reaction score
I don't like the glass ones as they break instead of your screen. So you still spend time and money replacing them or paying shipping to get a free replacement. The non-glass Zaggs work so much better IMO

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I don't like the glass ones as they break instead of your screen. So you still spend time and money replacing them or paying shipping to get a free replacement. The non-glass Zaggs work so much better IMO

Thays what they're designed to do..they take the impact and fracture so your screen beneath doesn't break