Screen protector that covers the whole screen?

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I had bought a screen protector at Verizon but it only covered the screen itself and not the entire screen..does that make sense? I was wondering if anyone knew were I could find one, preferably one of those smooth anti glare screens.

I'm sure if I google Droid Pro screen protectors it will spit me out some results but, I'd like some recommendations, the ones I bought at Verizon worked well but I just want something that covers everything, the screen along with the border around the screen

tessa25

Reaction score
Ppctechs has screen protectors that are great. But they don't make one for the Droid X so I just bought a larger one and cut it down to size. They have both clear and anti glare. I like anti glare. Use them on all tablet pcs and phones.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Seidio has their screen protectors out now. Covers the whole glass area. I like these because they are crystal clear and don't have that orange-peel you get with so many like zagg. Just ordered mine yesterday, so I don't have them yet, but Seidio screens are the only ones I've used on all my devices in a couple years.

MrWilliams

Reaction score
I just ordered a Skinomi for my Pro. I've used Best Skins Ever on all of my devices for the last few years. BSE didn't hasn't released a skin for the Pro yet, but I emailed them and they said they are currently working on them and they should be available shortly. I didn't want to wait, so I ordered the Skinomi. Read some good things about them. I swear by the full body skins. I refuse to put anything else on my device.

jlrockjr

Reaction score
Go to handhelditems.com and they have an anti-glare three pack. They cover the whole screen and have worked great for a month on my pro and my wife has the same type for her X. They are only a few dollars.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App