Screen Protector & Case Combo

goracer

Reaction score
I have the steinheim? ...something like that. I wasn't happy with it. I ordered the gloss as I didn't the want thsreen protector to be matte. Unfortunately they don't let you mix and match. It only came with 1 screen protector, which makes no sense as if you buy just the protector you get 2.

screen protector - easy dry on, clear no bubbles, excellent indoors, can't see in sunny outdoors becuase it's tinted.

body protector - wet application hard to do, left bubbles even with squeege, starting to peel up, orange peel look, gloss is bad choice for droidx.

I took them up on their 30 day policy. I had to wait untill I fixed my BB as they wanted pictures and you can't take pics of your phone with your phone. Once the pics were sent, I had a replacement sent the same day. Unfortunately he did not notice the body kit and since there was a few days untill I sent the pic's he didn't scroll down to the previous replies as I requested a matte body replacement and crystal clear shield. I received the crystal clear shield the next day but nody body kit I emailed them back and my reply was sorry we already shipped it out. Meaning they won't replace the body kit since they already shipped the screen protector. I didn't get a refund on the body kit either.

I ordered the free + shipping kit but like everyone else yet to see it arrive.

I just ordered the phantom skiz. Ordered white then changed it to black. Coupon summer2010 took $10 off and free shipping. That's almost $15 less the Steinheim.