Screen Problems

cheewee867

Reaction score
I got my Droid X on Monday and had no problems during set up. But later that night the bottom of my screen started to distort. It looked as if the colors where just blending together and the menus at the bottom were not readable. I tried scrolling through my address book and I could not read who the last contact was at the bottom of the screen.

The battery was not fully charged and I thought that may have been the problem. I fully charged it and that seemed to fix the problem....or so I thought. When I removed it from the charger today, it happened again.

Does anyone know of any existing screen problems such as this?

Thanks!

rcd213

Reaction score
I have a Droid, so I can't attest to this, however, I would recommend going back to your vzw store and get it switched.

pandit1975

Reaction score
I got my Droid X on Monday and had no problems during set up. But later that night the bottom of my screen started to distort. It looked as if the colors where just blending together and the menus at the bottom were not readable. I tried scrolling through my address book and I could not read who the last contact was at the bottom of the screen.

The battery was not fully charged and I thought that may have been the problem. I fully charged it and that seemed to fix the problem....or so I thought. When I removed it from the charger today, it happened again.

Does anyone know of any existing screen problems such as this?

Thanks!

Yes, there are few Droid X that had blending and scrolling issues (i believe it was chipset). Mine also started to do this so i went to VZ yesterday and they are going to order me a new one. Don't wait and get it exchanged ASAP