1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen Problems, Not Turning On

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Twitch043, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Twitch043

Twitch043 New Member

So I installed BB v.5 and right from the get-go it was very smooth running, and I was loving it. Until, that is, I figured out how to get Wired Tether running. After that, once I turned on the screen by pressing the power button, the screen wouldn't turn on. The soft buttons light up and I can still unlock my phone [I have it set to vibrate when I press the unlock button and slide it across], but like I said, the screen stays off. I can keep tapping the power button for 10 minutes and the screen will never turn on. Once in a great while it will.

This saddens me, because it was running REALLY well before that happened. But that's a bit of a big deal, so...

Just wondering if anyone knew why this would happen or how to fix it? For now I simply had to do a nandroid restore, because I need to be able to use my phone, but I won't hesitate to reinstall if the problem can be pinpointed.
Search tags for this page
droid razr problems turning on

droid x having trouble turning on

motorola droid problems not turning on
trouble turning on my motorola droid