1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen powering on every 15 seconds

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by mikecolorama, Aug 24, 2011.

1. mikecolorama

mikecolorama New Member

When the phone was unrooted and now that it is rooted the screen comes on and turns off about 10 seconds later. The display was 86% of the battery usage. It went from a full charge to 38% in 4 hours with no use. I'm thinking that I should take it back to Best Buy and exchange it. Any other advise?

Sent from my Incredible Sensation using DroidForums
  2. Cookie_Monster

Cookie_Monster New Member

Did you do all the proper wipeing? Are you on a custom Rom? Need to know more about what you have done and what your running.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  3. mikecolorama

mikecolorama New Member

i was on cwm7 when it first happened. i unrooted, then rooted again. i'm on one of the MikRoms and i'm still having the issue, just not nearly as frequent. both times i've wiped and done a factory reset. also, i wiped the dalvic. any advice?
Search tags for this page

android turning on every few seconds

display turns off after a few seconds

galaxy nexus display 15 second

htc one x screen turns on every 15 seconds

phone screen turns on every few seconds