Screen Overlay Detected Help

thanos_tj's

Reaction score
I can't do anything on any app.This message keeps appearing.How can I fix it ? I tried to Uninstall apps like Clean Master or Nova Launcher but nothing happened.I keep having this problem.Please help me.
Screen Overlay Detected
To change this permission setting you have to turn off the screen overlay from Settings>Apps

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk

juned393

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
J5
To be true Screen Overlay is basic feature used by almost every application.
Messenger Chat Head, Inbox Messages Preview and Whatsapp Messages Popups are all example of screen overlay feature, so you cant uninstall all application to resolve Screen Overlay Detected popups on your device...
You just need to manually turn of screen overlay of all applications in your device, Follow following settings to turn off screen overlay of android application:
> Settings
>Application Manager
>Click on Three Dots (Top right corner) & Select Draw Over Other Apps
>Turn off screen overlay of all apps one by one
This must solve the issue of screen overlay in your device...
If this isn't solving then screen overlay issue in your device or you haven't got my answer then refer to below reference: How to turn off screen overlay.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Some apps are particularly troublesome on this where, even if you turn off that feature/setting, a glitch still causes the problem. I've noted this with ES File Explorer. There's an article somewhere if you google it that mentions about 8-9 other popular culprits.