1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen off problem

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by ivierkelberry, Oct 25, 2010.

1. ivierkelberry

ivierkelberry New Member

Ok, I have my Droid Rooted, and haven't really done anything to it except download a few things. Like LauncherPro, Rom Manager, Root Explorer, Titanium Backup, and SetCPU. So in general I haven't actually done anything to the phone to cause... Every time my phones screen shuts off, the phone locks. Making it where it will not turn back on without pulling the battery. Any solution for this? Something I'm missing maybe? Everything else on the phone runs great... As long as i dont let it sit too long to shut off...

BTW sorry if this was already posted in a threat, I searched and didn't find the solution.
  2. bomber889

bomber889 New Member

don't set setcpu to on demand, or use profiles.
  3. ivierkelberry

ivierkelberry New Member

Actually i hadn't set profiles yet but I was on powersave? I changed to conservative and that seemed to fix the problem, so i found out like 2min ago. Not sure if that was actually it but seemed to fix the problem so far.
Search tags for this page

samsung fascinate will not turn on