Screen off animation??

brmk226

Reaction score
Friend had an animation that when u turned off the screen the display would kinda fold in... I think it would be called a screen off animation.... Im running cm7 on the dx anyway I coule get this?

randizzard

Reaction score
Friend had an animation that when u turned off the screen the display would kinda fold in... I think it would be called a screen off animation.... Im running cm7 on the dx anyway I coule get this?

See what mod he was running because liberty gb v0.8 has the crt tv shut off animation. Don't know if the cm7 has it or not and I'm not exactly sure you can add just that an animation on it's own, don't quote me tho.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
B

brmk226

Reaction score
it was cyanogen and couple months ago so probably cm6 but not sure and it was droid 1 but couls there just be an app for it?

randizzard

Reaction score
Like I said not sure about that. Mine comes with the rom I'm running.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

It's part of the ROM, but if you mess with animation speeds it goes away. Check your windows animation settings and make sure they are normal. If they are on fast it disables the screen off animation.