1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen not unlocking right.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Mariaroxudont, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Mariaroxudont

Mariaroxudont New Member

I recently just purchased the Samsung Facsinate, about 3 days ago to be exact. It's a great phone, however, my only issue is the power button on the right side to unlock the screen.
    Sometimes, after a while of use, when I go to use my phone, my power button used to unlock the screen will not respond. I have to push it quite a few times until mjy screen finally lights up. Then it will be fine again for a few more unlocks. It's rather frustrating. Befeore I take it to a store, I wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem and if it could be ficed w/o visiting a Verizon store for maintenance.
    The exact day I bought it, I started having this issue mind you.