Screen mode widget

warrior21

Reaction score
Is anyone else having and issue with this since yesterdays update? I turn the lock off and it will stay like that for a little while and then it reverts back to lock screen. I've tried rebooting the phone and scrapping the widget for another one but it hasn't worked. It seems to have a mind of its own since yesterday.

Kimmer322

Reaction score
Yes mine isn't working either since the update...frustrating as hell now that I've gotten used to it working!

OP
warrior21

warrior21

Reaction score
This is the first issue I have had with it. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it does the same thing. Hopefully they fix the issue soon because it worked great before the update

jrod1990

Reaction score
Yup, same problem for me, I'm going to see if I have an old version backed up in Astro or TI, I love this program and can not stand it not working right.

OP
warrior21

warrior21

Reaction score
Yup, same problem for me, I'm going to see if I have an old version backed up in Astro or TI, I love this program and can not stand it not working right.
I think I have one backed up also, thanks for the idea

crimattyple

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem. For now I uninstalled it. Seemed that nothing was working. I know that the developer is pretty responsive if someone sends an email about a problem.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
As this thread indicates, the app was broken by the last update and I can assure you that the developer has been made aware of the problem. I'm sure he's working on a fix.

wernst

Reaction score
The comments on the market all said that the updated was screwed up on Droids, so I waited. Glad I did.

As much as I love this widget, it has a history of updates screwing things up, so it is the only app I have that I am wary of updating...

-Warr

Laramie

Reaction score
Same. I shouldn't have updated. The most recent update didn't cause the bug, it popped up on the earlier one where developer added the "protect key" experimental function where when not locked up asleep, if you hit a button, you'd get a black screen and would have to hit the soft "back" key.

leroy157

Reaction score
I have had the same problem, but I'm using myLock basic as a temporary solution.

chart

compute26

Reaction score
Happy news. Developer has updated to the older working version. Seems to work fine now.

greyghost04

Reaction score
Yea, I wouldn't call reverting back to the old version an update, but yea, it's working again. I actually think the updated version may have been causing other problems, but it is too early to tell. I was getting a lot of 'forced closes'. It seems to be working better now.:icon_ banana: