Screen Locked by itself, now, cannot unlock

bbrrysux

Reaction score
Trying to move applications the typical way by pressing the app on the screen - tells me on top "screen locked" (using go launcher ex on 2.3.4) and I can't find a way to unlock. Btw, its only locked for moving applications, nothing else. Any thoughts would be helpful.

lddrew

Reaction score
try a reset maybe. i'd turn it off, pull the battery, then boot back up

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I doubt you need a reset. It's probably a built in feature now like ADW. Just press the settings button and see if there is an unlock button. I haven't used any launchers other than ADW in a while so I couldn't say specifically.

OP
B

bbrrysux

Reaction score
thanks but neither works... very peculiar

OP
B

bbrrysux

Reaction score
Thank you, but, the home screen is not locked. I unlock using the swipe and I can access all of my apps etc. However, the problem comes when I try to modify the screen, and then tells me the screen is locked.

Intruderscooter

Reaction score
Wow! I was having this same problem and spent over two hours googling for how to resolve this. Your answer about the settings in Go Launcher fixed it for me. The odd thing is that I never went into those settings to lock the screen originally. Anyway, thanks for the fix!
If u press the menu button then select more... there is an icon that looks like a padlock. Toggle that to lock and unlock the homescreen.

Yep I'm on my DInc2.