Screen Lock

Reaction score
Is there a way to set the timer for the screen lock? And by screen lock I mean password protected. On the stock ROM you can change the time. Is the setting still in Liberty, or did it completely get removed? I used to use it, but now it completely locks every time the screen shuts off, and is too annoying for me.

Standalone010

Reaction score
I was curious about the same thing, though it's always been like this since v1.0 so no, I don't believe there is a timer for the screen lock. Though if someone could prove me wrong, that would be fantastic.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I dont recall if the setting is there or not but there are apps to disable the lock screen.

OP
NarcolepticNinja
Reaction score
I dont recall if the setting is there or not but there are apps to disable the lock screen.

I can take the lock off in the security settings. I like the lock, but don't want to have to enter the password every time I turn the screen on.

VirtualCLD

Reaction score
did you ever figure this out? I've had Liberty 1.5 since it was released and the only thing that has bothered me is putting in a password/pattern everytime I unlock the screen. I liked the old method where there was a timeout, sort of like sudo in Linux.

OP
NarcolepticNinja
Reaction score
Yeah, upgrade to GB v.8. Other than that, there's probably not much more you can do.