1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen lock while using the phone?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Imatriceratops, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Imatriceratops

Imatriceratops New Member

Hello everyone. I'm having some issues with accidently pressing the end button with my cheek. While on the phone, the screen is usually blacked out when it's up to my ear, and when I move it, it'll turn itself on. This is cool except for the fact where sometimes slight movements will turn my phone into a blinking fit of rage. Sometimes the screen wont even black out and I'll have to cautiously keep the phone away from touching my face completely.

Are there any apps that will lock the screen while I'm using the phone? Or anything built in besides pattern lock?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Screebl is the app you're looking for.
  3. Imatriceratops

Imatriceratops New Member

I tried screebl but it doesn't have too many options specifically for being on the phone. If I tilt my head a little while on the phone, it'll turn the screen back on.
  4. Journeyman

Journeyman New Member

Manually refine the orientation angles. Check the phone setting for "keep screen on longer during calls." Try this on and off with custom screebl settings. Also, check that the sample frequency on screebl is set to high.
    HTH
Search tags for this page
android screen lock while talking
droid pro lock screen during call
droid screen locks while on the phone
how do you lock a phone while on the phone
how to go to lockscreen while on the phone
how to keep android lock while on phone
how to keep the screen on android phone while talking

how to lock android phone while talking

how to lock screen on razr m while talking on phone
phone screen wont lock when talking