1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen lock problem?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by arizonanightmare, Dec 27, 2012.

1. arizonanightmare

arizonanightmare New Member

I know this doesn't seem like too much of a problem, but this is irritating the crap out of me. Usually, the home button platform disappears when I lock my phone. But as seen here, it is still there (Please look at attachment) I had the wallpaper HD app and the screen started being a little funky so I deleted it. Now this happened. What can I do to fix it? Please help! Thanks a bunch!!
  2. war88

war88 New Member

Mine is the same way, I've never noticed it until you pointed it out. Maybe it's a JB thing?
  3. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Member

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you saying you don't want the lock screen(locker)? If this is the case: Settings/ Security/ Screen lock....you can change it to None, Slide(what that screen is), Facial recognition, Pattern lock, PIN, Password. Also, you can use another Launcher altogether.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  4. war88

war88 New Member

He's talking about the bottom of the lock screen. Look on the bottom of his picture and the platform for the soft keys is still there (slightly shaded darker than the rest of the screen) even though those buttons aren't available on the lock screen.
  5. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Member

Just a banner to even out the look since there is one for the notification window? There is one on mine. Never gave it a thought myself. Use a darker wallpaper and it will almost disappear.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
Search tags for this page
android lock screen problem

android screen lock problem

droid razr m lock screen

droid razr m screen in and out
droid razr m screen lock

droid razr m screen lock not working

droid razr m screen problems
droid x2 screen lock not working
droid x2 screen lock problem
how to fix screen lock issues on droid x