1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen Lock awake widget won't work

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by rweddy1, Jul 2, 2010.

1. rweddy1

rweddy1 New Member

Love the ROM, mixed feelings on new icons though, on the fence.

I have a com.ooha.awakewidget that keeps my screen from looking or turning off, I have tired both old and new versions and they don't work.

Both worked with 4.2/4.1/4.0
    Side not I use email to connect to my corperate email and it forces pin but this was the case in 4.2/4.1/4.0.

Any ideas? Or any other app that will over ride my cooperate required 4 digit pin?
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I also use the ooha.awakewidget - just tested it, and it works perfectly for me ... version 1.5.4

As far as corp email - I honestly have no idea!
  3. rweddy1

rweddy1 New Member

Sorry I should have explain myself better.
    ooha.awakewidget works fine until I set up my cooperate email. When setting up with exchange the system security forces me to set up a 4 digit password. After doing so the widget no longer works but did in 4.2 and back.
Search tags for this page

android screen look dosent work

lock screen widgets won't turn on galaxy 4