1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen keeps flashing to home

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by rocketpod23, Apr 20, 2011.

1. rocketpod23

rocketpod23 New Member

Hey guys. I've noticed something funny that my X keeps doing. Every so often ( a couple to 3 times a day), while I'm browsing the web, app market, playing a game, or anything for that matter, my screen will momentarily flash my home screen, and then go right back to the screen I was originally viewing. It will only flash the home screen for a split second, and then return to normal, so it isn't a serious concern, as long as this isn't a symptom of something more serious. I have installed only a few apps, but one that I slightly suspect is Zedge. I love the app, but am currently using a wallpaper (not live) from it, and am wandering if this is causing the issue. I'm using an unrooted phone, and have only tried the most elementary of troubleshooting so far.

Just wandering if anyone else has encountered this, and what the cause was found to be. I appreciate any help you guys could offer.
  2. DABoccio

DABoccio New Member

Me too!

I had Zedge on my phone at one time but do not any longer. I have also been having the same problem with my stock DX. Would love to hear of a fix for it.
Search tags for this page
android home flash screen

android home screen flashing

blinking home screen on android
droid keeps returing to my home psge
droid x homw screen flashing
droid x2 jumps back to home screen
droid x2 phone keeps flickering

droidx keep flickering to home screen, how do i fix it

lg revolution keeps going back to home screen
lg revolution repair screen flashing
motorola droid keeps flashing tty how to fix