screen issues

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by kimiko23, Oct 28, 2010.

1. kimiko23

kimiko23 New Member

I apologize in advance if this has already been brought up.

When I slide the lock bar down and draw my security pattern, the screen slides all the way to the end by itself. So I'm only looking at my wallpaper. I try to slide it back to the home but it barely moves. It's also acting like I've pressed things (because they're highlighted green) but I haven't. I tried restarting it twice and it didn't help. I haven't downloaded any apps in ages that would make it suddenly do this. Any solutions/reasons as to why it's sliding all the way over? It's rather irritating.

I've had it for about two months now. Could I send it back for maintenance or would they just give me a refurbished one?
  2. SubMatrix

SubMatrix New Member

I've had something similar to this happen to me before, but it usually goes away after a while. I'm not sure what causes this, but I've never had to reboot because of it, it just goes away on its own.

However a reboot should fix it. If not, try a battery pull along with the reboot.
  3. kimiko23

kimiko23 New Member

okay thank you. at the moment it's working fine. hope it stays this way.