1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen Issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by chawnkee, Mar 14, 2011.

1. chawnkee

chawnkee New Member

I just bought a droid dancedroidand the left side of my screen wont work for some reason, none of the apps i touch will open unless i turn it sideways and scroll up. this is aggrevating because the 1 4 and 7 keys wont work when dialing. i was told it was a callibration issue but i found on here that there is no way to callibrate a droid. does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this without buying a new phone? thanks.
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum.

Where did you buy your droid from? If you got it from Verizon or a Verizon dealer you should be able to take it back to them and get a warranty replacement.

Do you have insurance on your Droid? If so (and you did not buy it from VZW) then I would suggest putting in an insurance claim and get a replacement phone. An insurance claim should only cost about $90.00.

Otherwise, your only other option is to get a new phone. Sorry but there is no way that I am aware of to fix a dead screen (or partially dead).
Search tags for this page

calibrate motorola droid a855

calibrate screen droid a855

how to calibrate screen on motorola droid a855

how to fix screen calibration on motorola a855