screen is really really...."sticky"??

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by texazranger09, Jan 20, 2011.

1. texazranger09

texazranger09 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure how to word this but it's pushing me damn near to the point of getting rid of bugless all together. it's made using swype or remotedroid just about impossible and be accurate with it.

the best way to illustrate it literally would be to say that when you write on swype the path isn't AT ALL what you really swype. say you swype "when", when you actually do it there's very sharp lines instead of being smooth curved lines and obviously you get the wrong word over and over and over again. and I've only had this problem with the last two version of bugless.

also sometimes my screen with "stick" on a letter usually "s" or somewhere close to that which causes me great anger when it just keeps typing "s"'s. does anyone else have this problem????

2. SupAll

SupAll Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does this occur only with Swype? Or is there a similar issue with the stock keyboard? Also, does this only occur on BB (have you tried other ROMs)? If the issue persists, most likely it is the physical screen of your Droid.

3. texazranger09

texazranger09 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's happened on earlier versions of bugless but it seems bad enough now on 6.1...never noticed it on cyanogen or kangerade. Like I said it also happens with remote droid...I really doubt it's the screen

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Search tags for this page
android screen feels sticky

android screen sticking

droidx screen feels sticky
sticky android screen
sticky screen android