Screen is not as sensitive.

serialtoon

Reaction score
Have any of you guys had any issues with the screen not being as responsive as it should be? Sometimes i feel like i have a phone with resistive screen rather than capacitive. How about when you scroll up or down on a contact list and when you press to stop it where you want it to, it continues to scroll as if you never tried to stop it. Should i try to send it back for a return? I dont like doing that but a touch screen phone with no touch screen sensitivity is rather dull. A little advice from my fellow Droid friends. Thanks!

Vitticeps

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues like that. The only ones I've seen are the opposite, hyper-sensitivity of the screen like scrolling when all i did was tap, not swipe. Only thing I've seen on mine that comes close is selecting the text entry box in text messaging in landscape mode seems to have a delay before it will accept input after rotating the screen.

Maybe others can offer more insight.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My touch sensitivity is good... no problems. Definitely if anything it's on the sensitive side...

You have a privacy screen protector on by any chance? I know some of the 'thicker' screen protectors can affect touch performance.

masterxchief

Reaction score
I've that very same thing happen to me in the contacts screen. Maybe the phone is lagging from having too much stuff running?