Screen images (least tech savvy person alive)

Archerjostle

Reaction score
How so i get custom ones (for example, a photo i like online) how and/or where do i save it on the phone to set it as my page images.
HTC Droid ERIS

refthemc

Reaction score
How so i get custom ones (for example, a photo i like online) how and/or where do i save it on the phone to set it as my page images.
HTC Droid ERIS

You can pretty much save it anywhere on your SD card and the phone should search for it when you open Albums. Then just pick the picture you want to set and click "Set As" then "Wallpaper" and you should be good. :)

OP
A

Archerjostle

Reaction score
I hate to ask this...im so dumb with this stuff...so do you mean like goto google through my browser and then save the photo i want for instance? If so...how do i save the photo i choose to my sd card?

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate to ask this...im so dumb with this stuff...so do you mean like goto google through my browser and then save the photo i want for instance? If so...how do i save the photo i choose to my sd card?
if you are on the DROID and see a photo online you like, just LONG PRESS the photo until a menu pops up. you can then save it.
it will end up in your gallery under a downloaded folder.
if you want to use it for a background long press that photo while in the gallery

-=Jason=-