screen going crazy

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I have had my bionic a week today, about two days ago the screen started acting really crazy, (thought it was me learning swype) didn't think much of it then. Now I buy an otterbox defender for it, and it works fine for most of yesterday then last night and most of today after using the phone for a while (doesn't get hotter than 99-100 degrees F the screen just goes nuts. Playing words with friends it zooms in and out drops the tiles anywhere, then while playing angry birds same thing. While texting if I touch one spot another button might be pressed. Just thought now I might try to recal the screen if I can. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance. (I thought at first maybe it was something with the screen on the otter box, but the more I think about it I am not sure that had anything to do with it)

Mike

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take it back to Verizon and have them get you another one. It sounds like your phone has a hardware issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
mike02vr6

mike02vr6

Reaction score
will try bringing it back tomorrow and see what they say, yes it has been plugged in some of the times it has acted up, but I only use the charger that came with the phone. Thanks for you help guys.