Screen freezing

jcp70

Reaction score
Anyone having a issue with their screen freezing? Or am I the only lucky one? It happens about once a day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
J

jcp70

Reaction score
I guess nobody does.......

busab

Reaction score
No problems here. Any particular time that it freezes? Certain apps etc?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
J

jcp70

Reaction score
It has froze when receiving a call and of course I couldn't answer and few other times on the internet browsing.

OP
J

jcp70

Reaction score
Just realized something I used the SD card out of my thunderbolt I wonder if there are some things on the SD card apps wise that is causing some mayhem.

DroidFeend

Reaction score
Mine Freezes Regularly

I upgraded from the droid x to the razr. I was tired of all the issues that I had with the X and had been through 3 of them.
So I went to the Razr. Now I have the same issues as you apparently, except mine freezes on a regular basis. It will freeze while doing anything. It doesn't matter if you are running apps, listening to music, watching a movie, etc... I went to the Verizon Store to have someone look at it and the Manager said she had not heard anything about them freezing. So I showed her. It took about (no lie) 30 seconds for it to freeze up in front of her.
Long story short, I am now on my second Droid Razr..
If anyone else knows why this may be happening, or how to prevent it, let me know!!
BUT BY ALL MEANS, if it happens to you report it like I did, to Motorola, so they can figure it out. If it happens to enough of us, they may fix it. After all, its a $600+ phone, and should preform like a $600 phone.

kw0x57

Reaction score
Don't feel too bad...I had to return my razr for a different one because the vibrate motor failed...

DrZusch

Reaction score
White screen/choppy functions

My Razr freezes about once per day. The screen goes white and nothing works for about 30 seconds.

Also, the Razr has recently started having choppy function when I swipe the screen to open it. I installed Advanced Task Killer and it seems that there are always a ton of apps running. Any way to stop these apps from launching automatically?