Screen for Multimedia Dock Gone?

jjj751

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to Liberty GB version .8 and I noticed that the screen I get when I put my phone onto the multimedia dock is now gone. Is there any way to get it back?

Thanks

quentin-

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to Liberty GB version .8 and I noticed that the screen I get when I put my phone onto the multimedia dock is now gone. Is there any way to get it back?

Thanks

That happened to me too. I ended up doing a clockwork backup, then wipe, reinstall Liberty, and then do an advanced restore and just select "data".

OP
J

jjj751

Reaction score

Thanks

That happened to me too. I ended up doing a clockwork backup, then wipe, reinstall Liberty, and then do an advanced restore and just select "data".

So I would have to reinstall all my Apps anyways?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

quentin-

Reaction score

Thanks

No, using that method you shouldn't notice anything different, except for a working multimedia dock app.

OP
J

jjj751

Reaction score

No, using that method you shouldn't notice anything different, except for a working multimedia dock app.

Thanks, btw is it the blur multimedia app or aosp?

quentin-

Reaction score
OP
J

jjj751

Reaction score