screen failure?

zaq12345

Reaction score
Droid Screen Problems

My screen and specifically the phone screen would go away and I had to manually bring it up each time I pulled the phone from my face. I finally deleted an app called MusicMate and this corrected the problem. Prior to that I had to do a soft reset by pulling the battery every day. I have also noticed that off brand chargers seem to lock up my screen when the battery level gets to 15% or lower. My original charger works great and has never locked up the screen.

midnightmover79

Reaction score
image stuck on screen

hello all.
forgive my ignorance but this is my first smart phone/droid2 and don't really know anything about them.
the problem i am having is that i have the "test message" icon stuck on my screen. it is slightly larger than the funcional one, and i say that because it is completely obsolete. it does nothing, i can't move it, except for when i turn my phone from upright to sideways it repositions like everything else.
any help would be appreciated

D

dankarlinski

There are known issues with newer motorola smartphones and non motorola chargers... when I use a non moto charger, my screen doesn't register my presses and movements correctly. The screen gets jumpy...

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.0)