Screen doesnt work forgot about boot logo and animation

thebird36

Reaction score
Ok so my phone screen stopped working and i sbf'd and took it to verizon they're ordering me a new phone which is to show up tomorrow (thursday). I realized i forgot to change back my boot logo and animation to the stock 1's. Will i have any problems with sending it back? If so how can i change them back without using my screen? or like transferring my screen to my pc screen.

newk8600

Reaction score
If you sbf'd then most likely it's gone and I doubt they are going to look into it too much. They might refurb it but they probably won't call you on it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would make sure the logo and animation is stock (sbf should do it). If they turn on your phone and see a custom logo, they will know you rooted and will not honor your warranty. You don't want a $$$ bill!

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
well the only prob is i cant see my screen lol the blacklight goes on but there is no picture i took it to verizon and they tried turning it on a few times and they didnt see anything so i mean unless motorola knows some way of seeing it even though its broken it shouldnt be a prob

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
and sbfing doesnt get rid of a boot logo i know that and i think the animation stays too so they r still custom no matter what unless i change em back

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Weird. When i sbf I get the stock logo /animation back. If they can't see the screen you should be good

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
well if i remember last time it was still there so idk but hopefully they dont! haha dont wanna get charged

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
haha yes it would but idt they would be able to see and i think there is ways to do stuff without being rooted like idt you need to be rooted for adb pushing.... i dont think cause i nvr used it so i wouldnt really know but my friend managed to theme his whole phone and isnt rooted

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everytime I sbf, I get the stock logo back.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
well hopefully it went back to stock stuff cause idk what it's showing since the stupid screen broke