1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

screen dims randomly

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dr01dm0dd3r, May 28, 2010.

1. dr01dm0dd3r

dr01dm0dd3r New Member

I am running cm 7.1with blue theme and randomly my screen will dims and I have it on auto brightness and I don't know why it does it. Like after I unlock the lock screen it does it and sometimes if I hit an app it will go back but that happens less than sometimes but more than rarely lolz
  2. Skull One

Skull One New Member

2 things affect screen dimming.

1) When in auto-dim, after you wake the Droid it can take up to 30 seconds for it to find the correct brightness.

2) Screen timeout. I think at 3/4 way to the time out with no screen activity, it will do a partial dim to warn you it is about to time out.
  3. Taegost

Taegost New Member

Yeah, what Skull said... Mine does seem to randomly dim at weird times though, and I haven't been able to figure out why... It's done it in direct sunlight quickly, and I've had it relock automatically within 3 seconds of unlocking it... But it's not even enough to really be slightly annoying :)
Search tags for this page
galaxy 4s display dims

galaxy s2 screen keeps dimming

htc one dims randomly

htc one screen dims
iphone 4s dims randomly

iphone 4s screen dims randomly

motorola electrify how come the brightness of the display ke
my iphone 4s randomly dims
s2 randomly brightness
samsung galaxy randomly changes brightness
samsung galaxy s2 screen dimming