Screen Density

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
I just installed gingerbread from droid life, and ginger break 1.2 my phone with root access. how do i over clock my phone to 1.2 ghz and set screen density to match iphone?

thank you

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Buy the app DROIDX overclock. Its 1.50 in the market. Make sure you have root. And also research the dimensions of the phone and change them to it in the DROIDX overclock app.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quickclock advanced is also a great overclock app and it works well with droid overclock. As for lcd density, higher num makes things look bigger and smaller num, smaller (duh right?). The default is 240. I have mine set at 210.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Quickclock advanced is also a great overclock app and it works well with droid overclock. As for lcd density, higher num makes things look bigger and smaller num, smaller (duh right?). The default is 240. I have mine set at 210.

I see your running liberty on a DROID 2 does it run well?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Perfect. You can change the density from the toolbox if you're on liberty

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Liberty is by far the best rom IMO. want to go gb, i'm just holding out a bit longer

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Liberty is by far the best rom IMO. want to go gb, i'm just holding out a bit longer

Im running LGB on my X its amazing. Really has no issues in fact I would say it runs even smoother.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man it sounds so tempting. Most people I hear that from are on a DX. I worry the story isn't the same on the d2 just yet. I could be wrong though! I have the leak just sitting on my sd, waiting to be flashed.

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
When ever your up to it flash it. Im sure you could always sbf back if u don't like it.