Screen Cover

kpoker

Reaction score
Do you really need one of those plastic screen covers? Seems like they come off fairly easy and I know quite a few people without them who have no scratches nicks.

mjs31

Reaction score
Do you really need one of those plastic screen covers? Seems like they come off fairly easy and I know quite a few people without them who have no scratches nicks.

It is gorrila glass on the Droid, but it is scratchable. Believe me, I scratched mine. A grain of sand etc could do the damage. I use phantom skinz and it does not move so I am not sure what you were looking at? It is applied using a water/soap mix as many of the top ones are.

tktouch12

Reaction score
the steinheil crystal looks like its not even there, you cant feel its there either. i use one because it makes me feel better, and because, yes it can scratch, not easily, but it can

OP
K

kpoker

Reaction score
Where can you pick up the steinheil crystal ? I got the Akal America screen protector and its not good imo.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I scratched my screen wiping it on my jeans... but I think once you get the proper microfiber cloth, the protecter wouldn't be necessary.. just me though.

OP
K

kpoker

Reaction score
Pretty much just online then? No where like best buy, etc..?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not the good steinheil crystal no. Well... you might be able to find them at a kiosk in a mall or something but nowhere convenient. Their shipping is FAST though and this way you don't have to pay tax (well, less you live in a gay a$$ state like Ca. or something, didn't look at your info).

OP
K

kpoker

Reaction score
The protectors I got keep coming off, very annoying. How many people use screen protectors?

aacanela73

Reaction score
I can't stand not having one. I use the bodyguardz by nlu products. They come two to a pack but I have had one on a curve for seven months now and haven't had to change it yet. It covers the whole phone and keeps the prints from sticking to the screen like they do when you don't have the protector on. I hate having fingerprints all over my screen and without the protector it seems like it is always dirty!! NLU Products