Screen capturing app? For rooted or unrooted..

jrl9851

Reaction score
I'm using drocap2 at the moment, but it sucks terribly. If you have anything open, like the app drawer, it will close the app drawer when it takes the screenshot and it will end up taking a screenshot of your home screen.

Anything better out there?

GolfProRM

Reaction score
I use ShootMe. Is better at some things than drocap, especially things like the drawer or apps like Quickdesk that open over the top with transparency.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There appears to be another one. Its called sceenshot it bit I'm hesitant. Why does oligarchy need full internet access.?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just tried one called screenshot. It works good but for some reason my gmail icon came out blue instead of red. Still looked good.

pwjone1

Reaction score
Anything for unrooted phones?

For rooted, I could see:

* Drocap2
* Screenshot IT
* screenshot
* PicMe
* ShootMe
* Screen Capture

But all seem to be for rooted phones.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Only way I know of to take screenshots with a non-rooted phone is by using ddms.bat from the SDK. This is actually my preferred method of taking screenshots as well. Rather than taking screenshots with phone, then transferring to PC, I cut out the middleman. Also doesn't require the OS to be running to take a screenshot, meaning it can grab a screenshot of recovery if you wanted it to. Also, it is one less app I need on my phone haha.