Screen Capture for Droid4

dklepto

Reaction score
So this might be a stupid question that's already been asked, but if so, I can't find it specifically for the Droid 4.*

My friends were showing off screen caps from Draw Something, and when I asked how they took them, I was bombarded with tons of tips about how I should hold the power button and press this or that, and none of them seem to work. But I was directed to a half-dozen YouTube videos that all demonstrate how it does work with some devices.*

I went searching but everything I've turned up has either been about other Android devices or simply says "root your phone." So can anyone tell me definitively, does this shortcut exist on the Droid 4 without rooting your phone or using your PC?

Benton

Reaction score
It is a good question and gets a little more complex when we add knowledge that "stock" it will allow screen capture (print screen) when in Lapdock 500. After gathering the screen capture it asks if you wish to save to Droid Storage, 16GB device (my ext SD card), Downloads or other. It would be nice to know if the capability exist to screen capture when not in the Lapdock.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Moto phones do not support screen capture natively. There is am app called screenshot no root, but it is a paid app and not worth the hassle to use on a consistent basis.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk